Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 9am 19/10/21 – 11.59pm 26/10/21. Buy 2 cases of Carabao with Filshill and be automatically entered into a draw to win a signed Manchester City Football shirt, courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink. Prize: X 1 Manchester City 20/21 Carabao Cup Final Signed Shirt. Email address required. Max 1 entry and Prize per person. Winner must respond within 24 hours in order to claim Prize. Visit drinkcarabao.co.uk/pages/filshill-competition-terms-conditions for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase necessary; internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 9am BST on Tuesday 19th October 2021 and 11.59pm BST on Tuesday 26th October 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase 2 cases of Carabao with Filshill via the website, app or telesales and be automatically entered into a draw to win a signed Manchester City Football Shirt, courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prize: X 1 Manchester City 20/21 Carabao Cup Final Signed Shirt.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 24 hours, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Once winners have been confirmed, they will be notified within 24 hours of acceptance of their Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 24 hours of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 24 hours to inform the Promoter by emailing Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection from a winner is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at available by sending a request by writing to InterCarabao LTD, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1PL. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the promotional website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL. The EFL and Manchester City is not a promoter of this contest.