Full Terms and Conditions - Carabao Energy Drink - Win a Signed 20/21 Hearts Away Shirt! - 18th - 25th June
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 12pm GMT on Friday 18th June and 23:59 GMT on Friday 25th June 2021.
3. To Enter: Entrants will need to purchase 24 cans of Carabao Mixed Berry Flavour via the dedicated web page on the Hearts FC website https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/more/sponsorship/carabao-energy-drink. 24 cans cost £11.99 plus free shipping. The confirmation of the purchase will be an automatic entry into the competition to win a 20/21 Signed Hearts Away shirt.
4. The Prize: X1 2020/2021 Hearts Away shirt Signed by the Whole Squad.
5. Winner Selection: The winners will be randomly selected and contacted within 72 hours of the competition closing.
6. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted within 72 hours of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize, within 48 hours of initial contact. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 48 hours of the initial prize notification date, an alternative winner will be drawn. The promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize. Prizes will be delivered in July.
7. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by writing to InterCarabao LTD, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1PL one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
8. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
9. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
10. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
11. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
12. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
15. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
19. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL.