Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 3pm 28/09/21 – 6pm 18/10/21. Visit https://drinkcarabao.co.uk/pages/savers-carabao-cup-tickets-competition to enter the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prize: 16 of 1 x Pair of home team tickets of their choice to a Carabao Cup Round Four match. Internet access and email address required. Max 1 entry and Prize per person. Winner must respond within 24 hours in order to claim Prize. Visit https://drinkcarabao.co.uk/pages/savers-carabao-cup-tickets-competition-terms-conditions for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 3pm BST on the 28th September 2021 and 6pm BST on the 18th October 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visithttps://drinkcarabao.co.uk/pages/savers-carabao-cup-tickets-competition-terms-conditions and complete the online form and tell us which Carabao Cup Round Three fixture you would like to attend, to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prize: There will be a total of 16 winners. Each winner will win 1 x Pair of home team tickets of their choice to a Round Four Carabao Cup match.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Tickets are subject to availability.
b.You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venue/s which form part of your prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take care when moving around the event/venue.
c. You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
d. The tickets are only available in the Home section of the stadium, and only available to eligible supporters of that team only, so all necessary checks/conditions must be adhered to. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner and/or gust on the basis of the findings resulting from a background or information check and award the tickets to an alternative winner. The venue reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does not adhere to their terms, checks and requirements, regardless of possession of a valid ticket.
e. If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the Prize is not applicable on any other day.
f. The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
g. The prize is for the applicable Win Carabao Cup tickets through Savers, Courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
i. travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
iii. travel insurance;
iv. tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
v. any other costs associated with the trip.
h. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. If tickets are collected on the day, tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport/driving license/national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
i. Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
j. Name changes for tickets are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
k. Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behaviour. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
i. https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums (equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums).
ii. For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/rules-and-regulations
l. No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
m. Entrants are entering this promotion during the COVID-19 pandemic, and therefore acknowledge and agree that the prize is subject to any restrictions from time to time as a result, which may include (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, requirements to undertake testing, tracking, provide other information and/or evidence of vaccination status. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any restrictions prevents, limits or interferes with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
n. Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any restrictions. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions in relation to COVID-19 which may be provided to you by the EFL, football club and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, for example, to account for updated government guidance or other changes in circumstances as the pandemic develops.
o. If the event is cancelled/postponed or played behind closed doors due to COVID-19 restrictions the promoter will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner of the match status via email. If the event is cancelled/postponed or moved behind closed doors due to any reason relating to Covid-19, including but not limited to Covid-19 restrictions, a rise in Covid-19 cases or the winner is unable to attend the event due to self-isolating, the prize cannot be rearranged or scheduled for another date and the promoter has the right to withdraw the competition prize.
p. If you or anybody in your household (or other close contacts as designated in government or local authority guidance from time to time, requiring you to isolate) is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (or you are otherwise required to isolate in accordance with government or local authority guidance at the time) you must not attend the venue.
q. If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
r. This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
s. By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
t. Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Winner Selection: 16 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address used to enter within 24 hours of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 24 hours, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The winner will have to provide the following information:
a. First name, last name, date of birth, home address, contact telephone number, contact email address and the same details for the winners chosen plus one.
- Prize Acceptance: Once winners have been confirmed, they will be notified within 24 hours of acceptance of their Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 24 hours of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 24 hours to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection from a winner is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at available by sending a request by writing to InterCarabao LTD, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1PL. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the promotional website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: INTERCARABAO LTD, AQUIS HOUSE, 49-51 BLAGRAVE STREET, READING BERKSHIRE, RG1 1PL. The EFL and Savers is not a promoter of this contest.